New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blocks of Fun!!!

When you hear the words Lego Land, in terms of a place to visit while on vacation...you don't really know what to expect. Until I searched online for myself, I thought we were going to be going to a big warehouse type place to play with....legos! I couldn't have been more wrong! This place is great for kids...toddlers-preteens! There were roller coasters, water rides, driving courses, obstacle courses...etc, etc, etc! Olivia still may have been a bit young to really benefit from it, but I would definitely go back again if I had the chance!

Olivia was sooooo excited to be at Legoland! She was actually awake when we hit the gates!
Molly and Lexie getting ready to tear it up in Lego Land!!!
Checking out the lay of the land...
Which way do we go, which way do we go????
This impressive beast was TOWERING over the visitors...pretty cool!
This was a REALLY cool display of legos/musical instruments! As you walked along the path, the instrument played music and sprayed water. Debbie was trying to get two at once...she is truly a kid at heart!!! I had fun just watching her!


We made it to our first ride! The sign was VERY misleading...I think we waited twice as long as was posted...but we didn't mind...well, most of us didn't! I think this is his "I'm dead sexy" look! Don't let the face fool you...he was having fun waiting in line!!!!

Waiting in line for the roller coaster...these little monkeys loved to climb!!!!

Molly is all about safety first...as she grabs for the safety bar!!! She is ready for the ride to begin!!!!

Everybody say "cheeeeeeeeeeese"


Check out this video of the roller coaster ride!!!




Everything is under control...Marissa and Molly to the rescue in their bright yellow helicopter!!!



Lexie and Russ playing at Swabbie's Deck...this water "park" for toddlers inside Legoland was great! It would have been even better if the water wasn't ice cold!!!
Lexie figured out how to make the water 'jump'!
Down the slide into the cold, cold, water she goes! I couldn't believe she went through with it...TWICE...probably because Spencer was waiting at the bottom!!!!!

Olivia enjoying the swing and watching all the kids play!
My little sun baby loves people watching!

Russ and Lexie making their way back from the Pirate Ship...maybe the water was too cold for Russ too!!!


In line for another fun ride...the girls sure did keep each other entertained while waiting...and of course being able to climb on those bars didn't hurt either!!!

Lexie was sooooo excited to go on a ride with Spencer! Russ stood in line with her and at the last minute, she decided she wanted to go with her big cousin! She love love loves her Spencer!!!!

There's no turning back now!!!!


Brad and Molly wave to the camera as they go boating by!
Spencer was quite the captain of his ship...he was passing boats left and right! (Not the least bit competitive!!!)


The big kids playing on the slides...ready...set........

...G O O O O O......
The little kids were out cold!
Amazing display....made completely out of legos!!!

No comments: