New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Going INSANE

For those of you that don't know, Russ and I have been following a workout program called INSANITY. Though we try to do the workouts together as much as possible, Russ' s crazy schedule isn't always conducive to a normal workout time...so we try to squeeze them in whenever we can to be sure to get our daily workout completed. On this particular day, Russ decided to exercise shortly after Lexie woke up from her nap. Since she had a bunch of energy to expend, she decided to join him! The pictures are just toooooo cute! (Don't mind Lexie running around in her pullups...she had just sat on the big potty--and we didn't get a chance to put her pants back on before her workout!)





Olivia and I were watching from the other room while we were shoveling our faces full of food!!! Thankfully, I had already completed my INSANITY for the day!!!
Mmmmmmmm, mmmm, good...she loves her puffs!!

No comments: