New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Monday, March 22, 2010

Island Time...

For our last full day in San Diego, we kept it low key and headed to the beach. Russ and Michael missed out on the sand/surf in La Jolla, and we were in much need of some relaxation, so we headed to Coronado Island. Home of the Hotel Del Coronado, a flurry of Naval Activity, REALLY expensive houses, and beautiful beaches--Coronado was just the break I personally was looking for. I could have sat at the beach listening to the waves crash all day! It was perfect!!!


Spencer climbing the rocks!!! How adorable is he???
Russ and I with Becky and the girls.
Lexie and her daddy!!!!
I wish her eyes were open here...but I still love this picture! I can almost hear the wind and waves as I look at it!
Ford and his thinking pose...taking it all in!


Molly and Lexie loving the sand!!!

Spencer, yet again, braves the cool water temps and jumps into the Pacific!
Lexie...not so much...more of a tip toe!
So much to see and do at the beach!!! Makes it much more fun with a friend/cousin!
Looking for some shells.
Time for a break...Spencer and Lexie relaxing on the rock wall.
Olivia enjoying a "snack" from the confines of her carrier!
The Houston Crew...Marissa, Debbie, Michael, and Spencer

As our "island time" came to an end (ie lunch time) Debbie and I took the girls back to the hotel while Russ and Michael found a liquor store...and a Captain. Of course they couldn't pass up the opportunity for this photo!

We continued our last day of relaxation at the pool before heading off to Old Towne for Dinner. A perfect last day!

No comments: