New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Leaving...on a jet plane...

So sad....but all good things must come to an end. Sadly, this meant our vacation! We really enjoyed the west coast, seeing family, friends, having wonderful weather...now back to 'reality'!
I have to admit, I was so surprised...and so incredibly grateful--the kids adjusted almost immediately the first day back! Maybe all the running around got the best of Lexie, but she ended up falling asleep on the airplane around 11am PST...which is about the time she would go down for a nap at home. Olivia on the other hand, slept like a rock on the first leg, but not so much on the second. She was completely wiped out by the time we got back--no wonder she was able to fall asleep!!!


Lexie enjoying the flight...she did sooooo well!!!
Olivia enjoying the "beverage service"...



It is always nice to visit...but it felt great to be home!

No comments: