New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Preschoolers

Lexie was so upset when I told her she wouldn't be going to school. She quickly rebounded when I told her that we would be meeting her teachers and classmates at the pumpkin patch instead. She could barely contain herself! I don't know who was more excited! The whole family was invited along, and luckily Russ was able to get enough sleep during his overnight shift--and a few hours prior to heading up to the farm--so he was able to go with us! It was a bit windy, and there was definitely a nip in the air, but the sun was shining, and the kids were thrilled!

On the hayride heading out to the pumpkin patch
A section of the patch they had set up exclusively for school groups
Lexie was having a ball trying to find the perfect pumpkins
I think this one is perfect for you momma!
Olivia was getting into the spirit too
Pausing for a moment to pose for a picture
Don't know who was having more fun
"ohhh, I think I found my pumpkin"
Trying to get a class picture...Lexie with a few of her friends
2010-2011 Pre School Class-Rhema Christian School
On to the petting zoo
Olivia wasn't too sure
Starting to warm up to the idea
Now she's getting the hang of it
This pig was just the absolute cutest---well, for pigs that is
Say cheese farm girls
How tall this fall??
Mid air--Olivia being launched sky high in the hay jumping tent
Lexie catching some air--or levitating--you be the judge
Picking some hay

Thanks to the folks at Janoski's Farm for another great Pumpkinland! See you next year!

No comments: