New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Treats no tricks

It was finally getting dark...and Lexie pronounced "It's dark--I can finally go trick or treating!!!!!" She has been asking to go trick or treating everyday for about the last two weeks. Ever since I finished her costume...she has been begging to go--begging! We made sure the girls were nice and bundled up and headed out on our spooooky adventure!

Listening intently to the rules, with glo sticks in hand
This little cookie was ready to trick or treat
And we're off
The chef with his masterpieces
Cute little cupcake
Olivia showing off her 'tricks' with Ginger's bone
Our first stop was the Egan's house---it wouldn't be as much fun with out our friends!
Trying to stay warm
Mr. Rege was dressed up and had his garage decorated for trick or treat
We just love Mr. Rege
Frozen solid, but still having a great time
To infinity---and beyond!
Can't wait until next year...I'm already thinking of fun costumes to make!!!

No comments: