New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Columbus Cookie Party Weekend

One of my dear friends from C-bus (AMY D) has hosted a cookie party the last couple of years and I was bound and determined to make it this year! I loaded up the girls and headed to Columbus! Eric, Tanya and Oatis were gracious enough to watch Lexie for me for a few hours the day of the event--I could have only imagined Lexie around all of those cookies! We stayed with Nissy and the boys and made a fun weekend out of it! Miss you all!!!


Barely in the door and they are already at it! Lexie was in HOG heaven! Nissy and I got the biggest kick out of her--she kept saying "I coming boys" anytime they would leave the room!
The boys showing Lexie their choo choo train!
A shot of Nissy's beautiful Christmas Tree!
Olivia meeting Amy D for the first time!
It didn't take long for Amy to teach Olivia the ropes! Nice beer Miss O!
Just look at alllll of those cookies!!!


The morning after the cookie exchange we had brunch at Nissy's. Amy D came over to spend some time with the girls! Good times!
Nissy giving Lexie one last kiss good-bye! Such a short trip!!! Thanks for having us!

No comments: