New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dancing before Dinner

I was feeling particularly lazy one evening after trying to clean/decorate/prep for the holidays so I decided I would let Russ "make" dinner...so we ended up ordering pizza! PERFECT----it freed us both up to hang out with the kiddos for 30 minutes. Olivia was bouncing around to the music in her jumperoo, Lexie was dancing and grooving and Russ and I were trying to keep up! I decided I would let Russ "relax" with the girls while I went to get the pizza...



...still dancing...
...and more dancing....
...and this is how I found Olivia when I got home!
That's right--out cold! Russ said "I turned the news on but I guess she wasn't very interested in what was going on in the world." Poor thing, I scooped her up and laid her down on the couch! She was pooped!!!

No comments: