It was hard to believe that Christmas was less then 24 hours away!!! Thankfully I had plenty of help the few days leading up to Christmas so I wasn't in total panic mode! The house was clean (for the most part), the turkey was thawed (for the most part), the presents were wrapped, and all I had left to do was make the pies. Since I already made the crusts...I was enjoying a lazy kind of morning with Granny and the girls. Most of the hard work was done, so it was time to enjoy the holiday with loved ones!
Granny and Olivia are alllllll smiles...

...and Lexie is too!

We were watching Dora's Christmas Adventure for about the 6th time (maybe more)and luckily I had the camera near by. I just love love LOVE Lexie's new little dance!
wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...
Back to work---pies are DONE!!!

Table is set and ready for our guests!!!

Stockings are hung by the chimney with care.

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there!!!

Can hardly wait to see Lexie's face in the morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment