I have been meaning to post these photos since the end of November, but finally got them scanned into the computer! As you all know, Lexie is expecting a sibling in June and here is your sneak preview. These images were taken toward the end of the first trimester. We have another ultrasound scheduled next week which could potentially allow us to find out if Lexie is going to have a baby brother or sister! (I am convinced it is another girl...I guess we will know for sure in June!) I will be sure to post pictures so you all can try to guess for yourselves! (PS...Emily...you will have to secretly email me if you/Keith guess...since you all have an advantage-he is a radiologist;)
The photo shows the fetal heart rate...167. It was down to 153 at the last check up (for all of you that buy into the old wives tales).

This image shows the Crown to Rump Length...I was measuring 11 weeks and 2 days according to the baby's growth. I think the length was 4.46cm!!! So tiny!

you can see both feet in the top picture below and one tiny little hand in the bottom picture!
1 comment:
Does this mean you are contemplating finding out the sex for yourselves? You know how terrible I'd feel if I "secretly e-mailed" our guess and you didn't want to know?! Maybe the legs will be crossed. I've always heard a little caffeine helps make certain appendages visible (although I haven't confirmed this with Keith) Keep us posted!
Post a Comment