She has become quite the chef these days playing in her new kitchen and is even showing daddy a thing or two!
Another day and it is back to the kitchen she goes!
I don't know what came over me...but a few days ago I got real brave and decided to blow up Lexie's ball pit. After expelling a whole bunch of hot air...and feeling a bit dizzy...Lexie couldn't wait to give it a try!!!
She absolutely loved it and was cracking herself up!
After she was done bouncing, jumping, and throwing all the balls out...she decided to take it easy and watch some Noggin from the comforts of her new ball pit.
Unfortunately the ball pit has to go back since there seems to be a small leak in it that we can't find...but rest assured, we will be coming home with another one! I think Lexie AND Russ have too much fun not to!
No comments:
Post a Comment