New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Thursday, January 6, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

You won't see "creamed colored ponies and crisp apple strudels" on this list...however---(drum roll please) here are a few of my favorite 'things' I received as Christmas gifts... (not in any particular order)

I love love love my shark!!! It gets my hardwood floors ALMOST as clean as me scrubbing them by hand--but, it is much quicker, and doesn't break my back! I do have to say, this was actually a gift Russ got from our Dirty Santa exchange after swiping it from Kirsten---(you can't swipe the gift you purchased---so I swiped the gift Russ got and he swiped this for me---hope you got yourself one Precious---it is GREAT!)



Expanding upon one of my goals for 2010--this next favorite thing has helped me keep up with one of my 2011 goals... IT IS WONDERFUL! I use it everyday--twice a day, and have already noticed visible results in my skin! Well worth the purchase to anyone thinking about buying a Clarisonic Plus---but thanks to Granny, I didn't have to buy it!!! It is a perfect 'indulge' item!
Okay, so we bought this before Christmas, but it is still one of my favorite things! I use my iPad for just about everything...and the kids love it too! I have preschool apps, games and videos, store some recipes, photos, music and it has helped me stay more organized with the syncing calendar too! (Hope you are liking yours too mom!)
Since I have a shake for breakfast everyday, this next little number has saved me time and dishwasher space! If you don't have an immersion blender, give one a try. Even if you don't drink shakes, it is a great small appliance! I use it to make purees, soups, spreads, dips...saves SO MUCH TIME since you can put the stick directly into the container of whatever it is you want to blend---and GO!!! (The wisk and chopper attachments are nice too!)

I really enjoy reading, but rarely make time to do so...this is a great book I have out on my night stand. First thing in the morning, or shortly before I go to bed, I read a daily devotional dedicated to mothers of preschoolers. The stories, messages, and prayers are very uplifting--helping me with yet another one of my goals for 2011! I highly recommend it!

No comments: