Lexie really wanted to "be first" so I allowed her to pick out an ornament for her to hang. It seemed fitting that she picked her "special reindeer" (which she made last year at Social Butterflies out of popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners) to christen the tree.
Yes, she took a moment to take a second look...just to make sure it was 'right'!
She took her job VERY seriously!!
Lexie got such a big kick out of decorating the tree! Olivia had fun too...but she enjoyed taking the ornaments off the tree moments after Lexie put them on the tree. After a few attempts, (and some coaching by her big sister) she got the hang of it though! I can't tell you how much fun I had helping the kids with the tree!
The stockings are up and we are anxiously waiting to see what Santa will bring to fill them this year!
Our skinny tree in the front room...no decorations on it (well except for a few nickelodeon printable decorations) but it looks great from the street with the other outside lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment