Lexie was VERY VERY VERY into Christmas this year...which made it that much more fun for the rest of us! She wanted to help--with EVERYTHING. She loved decorating the tree, hanging the stockings, sorting through Christmas cards--and BAKING COOKIES! At last count, we made 28 dozen cookies!!! She sure is a good helper!!!
We put the finishing touches on the banister days before Christmas.

Lexie thought it "looked beautiful"

We started running out of room to put all of our cookies to cool.

Lexie put all of the kisses on these cookies! These were my favorite--gluten free, vegan, peanut butter kiss cookies! They were DELICIOUS--and healthy too!

Arranging our goodies for Christmas day!

I found these adorable melted snowman cookies on a blog some time back and thought I would give them a try. Lexie had a field say with these!

By using recipes for royal icing, sugar cookies, and a little imagination...we were able to make these snowman deliciously adorable! (if I do say so myself!)
No comments:
Post a Comment