New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Home Improvements???

This year, we aren't the only ones making a few home improvements! My mom has been sprucing up her place...and I offered to help! It was the least I could do since (a) she helps us out all the time watching the girls, and (b) I love redecorating/minor home improvements (No Russ...that is not your cue to start construction on the upstairs!)

In any event, GG and Aunt Allie offered to help watch the girls so I could help Nini get a few things put back in order and start painting the "little" bedroom. It was truly a team effort! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the rooms...I will have to do that the next visit...but I was able to get some really good pictures of the girls during their fun visit to Nini's house!

A funny story I have to share about the weekend. My grandmother (GG) is always extremely accessorized! She has a pair of shoes, earrings, necklace and bracelet to match just about every outfit she has. Lexie paid particular attention to her earrings this weekend. GG's ears aren't pierced...so the earrings are clip ons--I am not sure how Lexie came up with it, but she decided to call GG's earrings "jingle bells". Don't ask...we just all played along...especially GG!
(**Special thanks for all the goodies this weekend...she loves her slippers, bubbles kit, coloring books, and her very own pair of jingle bells. Olivia would also like to thank you for the pool...hopefully Lexie will go in it next time!!!**)


Olivia--just as happy as a clam in her pool!

Gpa out in his garden...wonder where I get it from? (see earlier post) This is a fraction of the size of the garden he used to have before they sold the house and moved to a condo!

As soon as Lexie saw Gpa, she was itching to go outside. She really wanted to help him in the garden...

...but not before she gave him a kiss first!
Helping Gpa take the bucket back to his "office"

Spending a little time on Gpa's lap...looks like they may be singing a fun little tune!

Gpa shows Olivia how to smile for the camera!


Sissy gets a hug from Lexie--too C U T E!

Trying for a group photo with everyone looking!

No comments: