Granny stayed home with Olivia and the rest of us loaded up, lathered on the sunscreen and hit the water! What a great day--and PERFECT weather! Lexie was so excited about her first big boat ride on Grandpa's boat!!!
A picturesque view of Grayson Lake!

Thanks to Aunt Allie for being such a sport...I think Lexie would have stayed in the water A L L day if we would have let her!
On the boat and taking a ride..."go faster gwan-pa, go faster"...I think Lexie was LOVING it!
One of the many waterfalls on the lake...and yes, people jump off of them!
I don't know what Lexie was more excited about...her new life jacket, spending time with the family, the boat ride, or being in the water!!!

Aunt Allie looks pretty excited too!
Love my water baby! Pale faced and all!!!!

Group swim time!!!
Cooling off!
Swimming with her daddy---she was showing no signs of slowing down!!!
Swimming back and forth between Daddy and Grandpa....
No comments:
Post a Comment