New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Friday, November 13, 2009

Riding around--

After Lexie woke up from her post social butterflies nap...she was itching to go outside. It was a beautiful fall day and with the winter winds rapidly approaching, we decided to take full advantage of weather! She made a mad dash toward her bicycle. Dora helmet and all...she made a few laps around the driveway while Olivia looked on with excitement! Russ was even home to capture some of the fun! I wish I could bottle up afternoons like this!!!


Suited up and ready to gooooooo...this little one may have a future in Nascar...she kept making left turns!
Lexie having fun with her shadow. I think I like the helmet idea--maybe she could wear it full time???
The look on both of their faces says it all!

Back inside..."being this cute sure makes me tired!"
Snuggling with sissy!!! Awwww!!!

No comments: