It is hard to get some "me" time these days let alone "us"time, but with the help of Aunt Allie and Uncle Marcus, Russ and I were able to do just that. Allison and Marcus came over for the day to watch the girls so Russ and I could have a "date day". We thought we were going to have tickets to the Steelers game, but when they fell through, we decided to head down toward the stadium to try to scalp some tickets and meet up with a few friends. The scalpers were WAY over priced, so we didn't go to the game...but, we still had fun and it was nice to get out--just the two of us!
Back at the house, I think the girls wore out their "baby sitters" and had a great time doing so! Thanks again for helping us out guys!
Lexie still loves playing with Olivia's stool--even though she has her own!

Uncle Marcus with the girls.

Aunt Allie jumps in for a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment