New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Friday, October 16, 2009

While he was U-gone-da...

I don't know if there was a full moon, if it was a severe case of cabin fever, or maybe it was me driving these little ones to be batty!!! Whatever the case, there were certainly some funny moments I was able to capture on film while Russ was in Africa. Hope you enjoy them half as much as I did!


This picture was taken one day when Lexie was being particularly ornery!!! It got dangerously quiet...then all of the sudden I heard "I see you...I see you" and saw Lexie coming around the corner from the bathroom.


Okay, so there is nothing ornery about this, but I just thought it was too cute. Olivia is really enjoying her new Bumbo seat...
...and Lexie seems to be enjoying it too!


This next picture really makes me laugh, and reaffirms that kids are far more intuitive than we think!!! I was getting ready to pump when I came into the living room and found Lexie as pictured below:


Needless to say it was a couple of interesting weeks while Russ was gone!

No comments: