One of my favorite times during the day is just before bedtime--and no it's not just because I finally get to unwind and have a moment to myself, though that does have a very small part in the matter! It is largely due to the fact that I get some much needed snuggle time!!! I get to cuddle up with Olivia while I am feeding her (and hope that it is the last time I see her precious baby blues until the morning) and I also get some loving from Lexie while reading her a few books.
On this particular night, during our evening routine, I happened to put Olivia down on her belly in front of the mirror while I got ready for bed myself. Lexie was in our bathroom brushing her teeth and decided to see what Olivia was up to...I was so glad I had the camera close by!
Lexie decided to lay down next to Olivia--toothpaste and all.

Olivia got such a kick out of her own reflection--just like her daddy she LOVES staring at herself in the mirror!

Lexie leans in to give her baby sister a kiss

Now in her pjs and waiting for me to read her some books...Lexie decides to put on my sunglasses to wait. Looks like she is contemplating a manicure! They sure grow up fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment