New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Fun

This year I turned a whopping 31 years old! I didn't think much of it until my sister-in-law Debbie reminded me that I am no longer just 30...you know cool...hip...30. I am now 30 something...

I am actually "in" my thirties.

Even that didn't get me down! I have to admit...some of my friends freaked when they turned 25...some at 30, but I am loving life! This year we didn't celebrate with a big surprise party, we didn't go out to dinner (at my request), we stayed home, grilled out, and enjoyed the fruits of our labor!


I recently stained our deck, we bought a grill, and made an outdoor living area! It was perfect! Russ had the day off (from the ER at least...he still had to go to the base for a few hours) so we were able to relax and enjoy the day!

So yep...in my book, 31 is looking pretty good!

I get to wake up to this almost every morning:
(yes that is drool...and sorry ladies, he is all mine!)


I have the most beautiful child on the face of the planet:


AND...another one due any day now!!! YES...GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: