The last week and a half, Russ and I were convinced that this baby wasn't going to wait that long. For those of you that don't know, I starting having full uterine contractions, but they have not been "frequent enough" to concern the doctors TOO much. They performed a fetal fibronectin test at my most recent visit to see if I was at a "higher risk of delivering in the next two weeks". Luckily the test came back negative, but they are keeping an eye on me and will continue to perform this test every two weeks until the contractions go away, or until we have the baby. So the good news is we are still able to travel...for the next two weeks at least!!! Houston...here we come! Everyone is doing well and we will keep you posted with any updates!
2 comments:
Your so TINY! I swear I was that since at 12 weeks with the second one!
Aw Meghan, you are adorable as usual! I am fighting insomnia for reasons all too familiar to you and I haven't stopped smiling since I decided to catch up on your blog (I had withdrawal during our recent no-internet vacation!) Precious! So glad the baby cooperated with your trip to Houston :-D
Post a Comment