New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Food Food and more Food!!!

Mitch and Lisa decided to have us all over for dinner on Sunday night and what a dinner it was! With the left over crawfish, Mitch made crawfish pie (on the same lines as chicken pot pie...only way tastier and with crawfish!!!) and his famous gumbo. Though I didn't eat any of the gumbo, I did try the crawfish pie!!! Boy was it a spicy good treat! I paid for it later thanks to the third trimester reflux I have had, but it was worth it! Mitch's brother Cole made homemade bread that was better than any bread I have tasted in my life! YUMMMM-O!!! Needless to say it was a great meal that was topped off with caramel brownies and Lisa's decedent Carrot Cake! Needless to say, I will be tipping the scales at my next visit to the doctors!!! Thanks for all the good food!

While I didn't snap any pictures of the chefs in action, I was able to get a few random pictures just after dinner! Unfortunately I had to dine and dash since it was close to Lexie's bedtime.


Marissa, Lexie and Russ having fun at Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mitch's house...

...goofing around on the new couch...um, is that allowed???

Still goofing around...with a story from time to time!

No comments: