New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Year Older...

..and incredibly blessed! Russ was able to relax, play golf, eat like a king, and was showered with gifts, hugs and kisses on his birthday! Happy Birthday Russ!!! We love you more and more every year!

Lexie and Olivia were anxious to help daddy open his presents after dinner! Olivia really wanted to get down to business...good practice for her big day!
Russ getting a 'little help' from the girls.
"Ohhhh, I love it....what is it daddy?"


Golf was the 'theme' of the day! After playing a round with my dad at the club...in a new shirt he bought for himself with some birthday money, he got this festive shirt! I love the color and was completely surprised he picked it out! (Thanks to 'grandpa' for suggesting it!)
Another golf shirt???? In blue???? Wow! (This one was NOT a surprise to me...he loves his blue golf shirts...this one makes number 8 I think!)
Showing off his BIG new Tommy Bahama beach towel the girls picked out. Russ was tired of sporting the hot pink ones the girls and I use so we picked out a 'slightly less feminine' one.

No comments: