New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shower the people we love!!!

A little over a year ago I hosted a bridal shower for my dear friend Bethany. When she found out she was pregnant, I instantly jumped at the chance to host a baby shower. Her mother-in-law was gracious enough to let me help her plan a BEAUTIFUL shower (if I do say so myself) for the mommy-to-be. Bethany and Brian found out they will be blessed with a baby girl, so of course---we went for it with Pink, Pink, and more...you guessed it...Pink!

The weather couldn't have been more perfect if we tried, the food was absolutely incredible, and Bethany had a radiant glow and permanent smile plastered all over her face! We are so excited for you and Brian...and can't wait to meet "baby B"!!!


Since Mrs. Minich had the hard stuff covered, I lucked out and got to take care of the fun stuff...like invitations, party supplies, decorations and THE CAKE...not too bad--only my second attempt at a baby shower cake, but this one turned out pretty good!



Decorations....check! Diaper cake!


Centerpieces for the tables...mini diaper cakes
Balloooooons....
What a great looking bunch--some of Bethany's family catching up on the couch

My fabulous co-host who graciously prepared all the food and invited us all into her lovely home!
Holding up the clothes line filled with baby gear
Bethany was so nervous...she really didn't want to cut the cake!

No comments: