Hard to believe my baby cousin is getting married!!! GG and Aunt Marsha hosted a beautiful wedding shower...or bath, as Lexie liked to put it! The girls and I were soooooo excited and couldn't wait to help celebrate! Lexie was a bit confused and really wanted to sing Happy Birthday, but had fun none the less! We all did!

Aunt "Marta" and "Precious"

The table

The guests getting ready to order lunch! Great food!!!

The blushing bride to be

One thing at a time Kirsten!

Stopping to smell the flowers

Olivia was having fun chomping on her hand and hanging out with Aunt Marsha

Showcasing her new goods

All smiles while opening her gifts

Olivia was getting soooo tired...she could barely keep her eyes open.

But Aunt Allie was on the look out and kept her entertained while I played photographer

Lexie looking on while Kirsten opened her gifts

She was having a blast!

We made a quick escape while they were bringing deserts out...

...I got the kids in the car just in the nick of time...I think they were both asleep before we pulled out of the parking spot! Thanks again for a great time---we sure did have fun and are looking forward to the BIG EVENT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment