While doing my best to get caught up (and stay that way) I realized that this post will be the 300th on the blog---and a very exciting one at that!!!! So without further ado....
Living in the greater Canton, Ohio area for most of my life, and being a football fan...you would think I would have made a visit or two to the Football Hall of Fame. Unfortunately I have yet to make it to the trip to the Hall itself, however, I rarely miss the opportunity to participate in celebrating the week long Hall of Fame festivities. I have incredibly fond memories of going to the HOF parade, Food fest, Balloon lift off etc...so I jumped at the chance to take the girls this year!
While we didn't make it to the parade, the food fest/balloon lift off was a hit! GG, Gpa, Aunt Allie, Uncle Marcus, and Nini joined the girls and I for their inaugural visit.
Lexie had fun running through the blowup toys...
After running around in the play area, we headed back to our meeting spot to eat some food and get ready for the balloons!
Another 'fun' balloon

Lexie loooooved looking at all of the balloons!
We even managed to stay for part of the "glow"!!!I can only imagine what Olivia was thinking "Daddy...you won't believe all of these balloons...wish you were here to see them all!"

After we headed back to Nini's, we were greeted by a balloon that was trying to find a place to land! Lexie was convinced they were coming to see her! This balloon was literally at the end of my mom's driveway--maybe 100ft in the air!
Needless to say, it was a fun filled weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment