Most of Easter Sunday was spent driving across the beautiful state of PA, but before we headed back home, we Barbara and Miss Erna at Church. We got the kids dressed in their Easter best and headed to church. During the service, Lexie joined the other little ones for the kids' message...then she happily went off to the nursery. Olivia stayed with us and was great throughout the entire service! Shortly after the service let out, we were stopped a few times on our way back to the Pancake Breakfast. We got SO many compliments on how ADORABLE the girls looked! The woman that offered to take a picture of the whole family even mentioned that she and the girls working the breakfast voted us the 'best dressed family'! I had to laugh---but was VERY flattered! I think we clean up well, though I am biased!
Russ and Lexie at the hotel getting ready for church.

Olivia joins in for some fun!

Russ with his girls! I just love this picture!

Me with my two BEAUTIFUL babies!!!!

Looks like Olivia and Russ were singing!

Such a happy baby!

She found something to keep her busy toward the end of the church service!

Such a cute but ORNERY look about her!

Special thanks to the woman at the pancake breakfast for taking this picture! (Not sure why Russ is squatting, but a pretty good photo none-the-less!)
No comments:
Post a Comment