New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Trip to Florida

*************100th Post******************

I can't believe this is our 100th post! It seems like we just started the blog yesterday! I have a few cute pictures from the last week, but haven't posted them because I wanted our 100th post to be about something big...fun...exciting.

Well, today was certainly all of the above! We started out the morning VERY VERY EARLY!! Russ dropped Lexie and I off at the airport at 5:45 AM for a flight to Tampa! Granny was kind enough to pick us up and take us to Ellenton (which is about the half way point to Venice). GG and Gpa picked us up and we headed off to the Myers' house. Mr. and Mrs. Myers are long (LONG) time friends of the family. (GG and Mrs. Myers went to high school together!!!) It was so nice to see them...I hadn't seen them in years and Lexie had never had the pleasure of meeting them...until today! We went to lunch and had a great visit!!!


Some one was getting tired from her early wake up call , but was such a trooper through lunch!!!




Mrs. Myers and Lexie at the Oyster Bar





Mr. and Mrs. Myers with Lexie after lunch.


Leaving the Oyster Bar with GG and Mr. Myers






After lunch we headed back to Venice just in time for Lexie to take a nap. Before she tuckered out, GG surprised her with a Dora tote-bag full of goodies. After her nap, we went to Target to pick up a few essentials, and so GG could spoil Lexie...3 new pairs of shoes, pjs and a ball to play with in the pool. We headed back to the condo so Gpa and Lexie could play with her new ball. After dinner, we suited up and headed to the pool. We couldn't let a day pass without a trip to the pool!!

Lexie LOVES the elevator at GG's!!






She looks a bit confused at the pool....hummmmmmm...

Lexie was so excited to get into the pool...but I couldn't resist trying to get a few pictures of her in her new bikini....

...and her new shoes!

Then it was down to business...POOL TIME!!!!Check back for more exciting adventures from Lexie's trip to Florida!!!

No comments: