I finally took Lexie to get her first haircut today! I have to admit I was a bit nervous...but for NO REASON!!! She has never acted out or shown any signs of stranger anxiety so I don't know why I had a little bit of a knot in my stomach. I wanted to get there a little early in hopes that there would be other kids getting their hair cut. I took her to a salon called Little Snips. It was PERFECT! The people were so incredibly nice and the decor was very kid friendly! Like always, Little Miss just took it all in. Soon it was her turn and she was READY TO GO! They have adorable chairs for the little ones to sit in...and she went straight for the taxi cab! Once she was buckled in, she was allllll about getting pampered! We may have created a monster! She sat there and enjoyed every second of it. She watched Elmo, leafed through a book, and "drove" the taxi! (be sure to check our the video at the bottom of the page...click on the little arrow to make it play!!!)
Here she is...ready for the first cut!!

The First Cut

A little more off the back please...

All Done!

Check out the video
3 comments:
ADORABLE! I guess now it's time for me to take Ella to get her's cut!
Oh my goodness, she is so big....and absolutely a doll! I so want to meet her. She is like this little person. No more baby.
OMG - that was precious!!! That was enough to make me think about reconsidering getting Molly's cut! I can't wait to squeeze that little one to pieces :)!
Post a Comment