New Family Photo
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I Drink from a Sippy Cup, cause I'm a BIG KID NOW...
If you haven't seen the episode of Two and a half Men where Charlie sings jingles about kids...you probably aren't laughing as hard as Russ and I. In any event...we have been working with Lexie, off and on for months now, trying to get her to use her sippy cups. We initially started while she was teething which was a HUGE mistake! She thought the hard plastic was a toy and just chewed on it. We didn't really force the issue...we just figured sooner or later, there would be a break in the teething action. We tried for a couple weeks then stopped, and tried again. This week, she officially drinks from the sippy cup, though she really misses her bottle!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment