Today was a very special day---one of Lexie's "very best friends" (her exact words) was celebrating her second birthday and I am not sure who was more excited. For DAYS leading up to the even Lexie would tell me how excited she was and that "the party was about to start"! So when she woke up from her nap and I told her "Sadie's party was about to start" she nearly lost her mind with excitement!
She was all dressed up and ready to get the celebration started!!!

Olivia was all smiles too!

The crowd started to gather for the big 2 year milestone celebration~

The next series of photos is our babysitter's attempt at taking a family picture...hence the reason why we have yet to attempt getting professional pictures taken!
Photo 1: Russ' head cut off, Lexie sneezing, Olivia looking like she lost her best friend...

Photo 2: Russ looking like "Are we done yet", Lexie wants to get down and play with her friends and Olivia not even looking anywhere close to the camera...

Photo 3: Russ looks great, I have a cheesy smile, Lexie looks like she is being tortured and Olivia I laughing at Lexie! Better luck next time!

The birthday girl is up from her nap and ready to party! (Where was this adorable face of Olivia for the aforementioned 'photo shoot'?)

I asked Sadie to smile and she tilted her head and said "Mith May-gen"...such a sweetheart!

The birthday girl about to blow out her candles!!!

"Happy Birthday to YOU!"

She got it on the very first try!!!

Yummmmmy! Good stuff!

Our sitter, Courtney and Olivia

The birthday girl modeling her new headband

Taking a picture of the picture taker, Joe!

Thanks for a great party Gretel and Al...and Happy Happy Birthday Sadie Sadie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment