New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect...

I am really enjoying my birthday gift...but I have to tell you, the learning curve on this thing is wild! There are so many different gizmos and gadgets, and I don't have a clue how to "really" use it just yet! I am trying to read the manual and take a few pictures as I go--but I think it is going to be a work in progress for quite some time! It is amazing the quality of the images that this camera takes! It doesn't hurt having beautiful children to photograph!!!


Using the telephoto lens...this is sooo fun!Trying something here with the lighting...
Still trying the lighting thing...this one didn't turn out like I was hoping it would, but it is still stinkin' cute! Lexie: "Uhhhh, Momma...what are you doing?"




Lexie in her 'thinker' pose!!
BIG BLUE EYES! Looks like she is coming in for a kiss--pucker up!
I love the way the camera focuses in on the nearest object and makes the background kinda fuzzy


I seriously can't get enough time behind this camera! I love it--I just can't wait until I really know how to use all of the great features!

No comments: