With the baby shower BARELY over, it was time to load up and head to NW Ohio for the McGinnis family reunion and surprise 80th birthday celebration. Yes that is right...baby shower Huntington, WVa in the am- Reunion and Birthday party NW Ohio in the pm.
YES...I am certifiably CRAZY!!!
I digress...It was off to Allen County Ohio for the McGinnis Family reunion. Thankfully we were able to use Grandpa's airplane to get there or we would have NEVER made it! And how special that this particular trip was Olivia's FIRST airplane ride!
Packed up and ready for take off! Granny, Lexie and Grandpa are all smiles--while Olivia is sacked out for the journey!

Shane at the helm- Grandpa and I were WAY too tired!

Looks like someone is going to wake up for their first airplane ride!

Not quite sure what to think of it all...but she did great! Just like her BIG sister! No tears, no screaming...just "plane" old fun!

Thanks again Dad...we couldn't have done it all with out your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment