New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bye Bye Gra-nanny

We were all so sad when Granny's visit came to an end. We knew it was coming, but tried to convince her to stay a few more days! It was sooooo nice to have the help! I think Russ and I were really starting to think we had a magic washer and dryer that did our laundry for us...and a magic dishwasher...we would put the dirty dishes in at night, and in the morning they were clean and put away! I was really getting used to sleeping in a bit too! Every morning Gran would get Lexie when she called for us...got her milk, breakfast and sometimes even Dora--and when I wanted some quality Lexie time, she would take care of Olivia!!! It was really nice to have the help!!! We miss you already !


Granny talking with Olivia moments before she left to visit Aunt Allie!!


Thanks a million Gran for all of your help! COME BACK SOON--PLEASE!!

No comments: