New Family Photo

New Family Photo

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Who needs Hallmark for Valentine's Day/Weekend???

This Valentine's Day/Weekend was filled with lots of exciting adventures! On Friday, Lexie, Granny and I headed to Ohio to visit with Nini and Aunt Allie. Gran had never seen Allison's new house so we went up for a visit. Nini treated us all to a nice dinner out on the town...and afterwards, Lexie got to play with Oscar. Saturday morning we met up with Aunt Allie and Granny for breakfast before we headed home so I could get back for my big date!!!

Russ and I went to a fundraising event, hosted by a friend of his he met while doing his residency. It was great to get out...just the two of us...while Granny and Lexie enjoyed some one on one time! We didn't stay out too late since Russ had to work the next morning, but we did enjoy our evening!

Thanks again mom for dinner, Granny for watching Lexie and for the ADORABLE outfit, and GG and Gpa for sending Lexie a little something special...I will let you know when we get her new shoes!!!!

Check out Lexie's new sweater...the rest of the outfit hasn't come in yet...but it is just as cute!

No comments: