Okay, so by this time, I didn't have any juice left in the camera to take pictures, but I am sure you got the idea from all the other postings. We had a wonderful Christmas, spent lots of time with family and friends, Santa and his "elves" were WAY TOO GENEROUS, there were no shortcomings of food, and everyone got in the Christmas spirit of giving (even sharing their germs).
After fun at Marta's we headed back here to celebrate Christmas Day with mom, Allison, and Marcus. The day after, Barbara came back into town for a few days to continue the holiday celebrations. By this time, Russ's stomach virus had attacked me! UGGGH! As if vomiting from being pregnant wasn't bad enough! A day later, both my mom and Russ's mom had a version of the virus!
We were so lucky that Lexie didn't end up getting it! Maybe Santa brought her a boost in her immune system!!!
In any event, we had a wonderful time with family and friends...however, I hate to disappoint anyone, but we are STAYING PUT for Christmas in 2009!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment