We are happy to report that all went well with Lexie's surgery!!! I can honestly say that the moments leading up to it were some of the toughest in my life. When we handed her over to the staff at the surgical center seconds before they put her under, I thought I was going to collapse! It was the longest hour Russ and I endured, but all the worrying ended with the surgeon saying the procedure went well. We will be following up with him on thursday, but so far so good! Now all we have to do is keep her off of her hand for a few more days! (Easie
Thanks to everyone for all the love and support and words of encouragement! They reallllly helped! Now, if you could just send us a protective bubble to put Lexie in for about the next 25 years we would greatly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment